- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1/2 sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- 14oz of Shredded Cabbage
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 medium white or yellow onion, diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Siracha (more or less depending on your preference)
- 2 tsp Ginger, minced
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- In a large frying pan, begin to saute the onions with the ground beef and olive oil.
- add in garlic & red peppers next
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients (except the cabbage & sesame oil) until combined, set aside.
- When the beef is browned and the peppers and onions are soft, add in the cabbage
- Once cabbage has slightly wilted, add in the soy mixture, mix well and allow to cook about 5 minutes, remove from heat.
- Add in the sesame oil and toss well.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or by itself!
This photo is copyright protected
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com