- 1 (10 ounce) package shredded cabbage
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 large tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine cabbage, cucumber, green bell pepper, tomato, and green onions in a large bowl.
- Cook and stir sugar, vegetable oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Pour marinade over vegetables and stir to coat. Marinate slaw in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
This photo is copyright protected
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com