Yields: 4 serving
- extra-virgin olive oil (3 Oz)
- garlic cloves (minced, 3)
- pepper flakes (Dried red-, 3 Teaspoon)
- wild mushrooms (or Button or Portabella, sliced, 10 Oz)
- salt (1 Teaspoon)
- spaghettini (13 Oz)
- leaf parsley (Chopped flat-, 3 Tablespoons)
- freshly ground black pepper (1/4 Teaspoon)
- In a medium-size frying pan, heat oil over moderately low heat. Add garlic and the red-pepper flakes and cook, stirring, until the first softens, about 1 minute.
- Add sliced mushrooms and salt, then cook until mushroom liquid evaporates and they begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
- In a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook the spaghetti until al dente, about 9 minutes. Drain and toss them with the mushroom mixture, parsley and pepper.